Scholarship awards totaling $100,000.00 have been given out to 80 tour players over the past years.
The application form can be viewed and printed by clicking here (PDF document).
Grey Bruce Junior Golf Scholarship Criteria
- Applicant MUST be a member of the Grey Bruce Junior Golf Tour in the year of application for scholarship consideration.
- The minimum academic standing, of the applicant, MUST be a minimum of 75 %.
- The applicant shall be a minimum age of 16, prior to September 1, for consideration.
- The applicant MUST be an Ontario Resident.
- The Scholarship will be paid when requested by the recipient and shall be used towards the students Tuition.
- The scholarship amounts will be determined by the Scholarship Committee and their decision is final.
- Scholarships must be used prior to the recipients 21 birthday or the funds will revert back to the account of the Grey Bruce Junior Golf Tour.
- Players must maintain a scoring status on the tour in the year of application to qualify for a scholarship. To have a scoring status a player must play a minimum of 5 events not including the (banquet) final event.