If you wish to participate in this year’s tour, please complete a registration form and return it to us by mail with the registration fee before June 18, 2023.
The registration form can be viewed and printed by clicking here (PDF document)
If you can not download and wish a hard copy please contact us at:Grey Bruce Junior Golf Tour
721 6th Street East
Owen Sound, Ontario
The Junior Golf Tour in the Counties of Grey and Bruce
Entries are open for Boys or Girls under the following conditions:
- Junior Division is for any Boy who is 17 or 18 years of age before Sept. 1, 2023.
- Juvenile Division is for any Boy who is 14, 15 or 16 years of age before Sept. 1, 2023.
- Girl Division is for all Girls who are 18 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2023.
- Bantam Division is for all Boys who are 13 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2023.
- All competitors must be a member of a Golf Course in the Counties of Grey or Bruce.
- A dress code is in effect for all play, a collared shirt is required.
- Entry Fee for all players will be $100.00 and must be prepaid prior to the Qualifying Event. If a player does not qualify the entry fee will be refunded.
- All players must play in the qualifying round to be eligible for the tour (unless arrangements have been made with the tour coordinator prior to the qualifying round). Points will be awarded for the player in each division for each event.
- A player must play a minimum 5 of 7 regular tour events (not counting the banquet event) to maintain a ranking.
- Green fees will be paid by all players (at the Pro Shop) prior to the beginning of play at each of the tour stops.
- All players are to check in with the tour coordinator when they arriveand be at the golf course at least 1/2 hour before their tee time.