If you wish to participate in this year’s tour, please complete a registration form and return it to us by mail before June 18, 2022.
The registration form can be viewed and printed electronically by clicking here (PDF document)
If you wish a hard copy please contact us at:Grey Bruce Junior Golf Tour
721 6th Street East
Owen Sound, Ontario
The Junior Golf Tour in the Counties of Grey and Bruce
Entries are open for Boys or Girls under the following conditions:
- Junior Division is for any Boy who is 17 or 18 years of age before Sept. 1, 2022.
- Juvenile Division is for any Boy who is 14, 15 or 16 years of age before Sept. 1, 2022.
- Girl Division is for all Girls who are 18 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2022.
- Bantam Division is for all Boys who are 13 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2022.
- All competitors must be a member of a Golf Course in the Grey or Bruce Counties.
- A dress code is in effect for all play.
- Entry Fee for all players will be $100.00 and must be prepaid prior to the Qualifying Event. If a player does not qualify the entry fee will be refunded.
- All players must play in the qualifying round to be eligible for the tour (unless arrangements have been made with the tour coordinator prior to the qualifying round). Points will be awarded to the COMPETITIVE PLAYERS ONLY for this event.
- A Competitive player must play a minimum 5 of 7 regular tour events (not counting the banquet event) to maintain a ranking.
- Green fees will be paid by all players (at the Pro Shop) prior to beginning play at each of the tour stops.