If you wish to participate in this year’s tour, please complete a registration form and return it to us by mail before June 18, 2019. NOTE: Registrations received after the closing date will be $100.00
The registration form can be viewed and printed electronically by clicking here (PDF document)
If you wish a hard copy please pick one up at your golf course or contact us at:Grey Bruce Junior Golf Tour
721 6th Street East
Owen Sound, Ontario
The Junior Golf Tour in the Counties of Grey and Bruce
Entries are open for Boys or Girls under the following conditions:
- Juniors are any Boy who is 17 or 18 years of age before Sept. 1, 2019.
- Juveniles are any Boy who is 14, 15 or 16 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2019.
- Girls are any Girl who is 18 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2019.
- Bantams are any Boy who is 13 years of age or younger before Sept. 1, 2019.
- Competitors must be a member of a Golf Course in Grey or Bruce Counties.
- A dress code is in effect for all play.
- Entry Fee for all players will be $75.00 and must be prepaid prior to the Qualifying Event. If a player does not qualify the entry fee will be refunded.
- All players must play in the qualifying round to be eligible for the Tour and points will be awarded for this event. (unless arrangements have been made with the tour coordinator prior to the qualifying round)
- A player must play a minimum 5 of 7 regular tour events (not counting the banquet event) to maintain a ranking.
- Green fees will be paid by the players (at the Pro Shop) prior to beginning play at each of the tour stops. The green fee will not exceed $25.00, except in the case when a prearranged special event is held.